Renault 12TL Paper Model Car - 1

I wanted to construct paper model car. But I didn't know which model. Finally, I decided Renault 12TL (1965). When I was a child, this model was trendy.

Most of the other model cars have paper plans. But Renault 12TL haven't got a plan. For that reason, I was try to find a technical properties and dimensions of this model. I found much photos and drawings of this car.



Firstly I drawed profiles of car with Auto-Cad program. This situation was boring. Because I had to draw all of details. Thank goodness, there was not much details. This facilitated of my works.


I got output from the printer this drawing and I cut model. Finally, the following has become my car. I have to make adjustments for the future. Let's see what will happen at a later time.









0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder